Duns Tew Village Hall – Monday 17th June 2019 – 19:30-21:30
MEMBERS OF THE PARISH AND PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of Pecuniary Interest and Dispensations:
- To receive any declarations of pecuniary interest from Councillors relating to items on the agenda, in accordance with the Council’s code of conduct and consider any requests for dispensations.
- To review and update the record of members interests.
- To receive and note the Internal Auditors Report
- To receive and agree the Annual Accounts, Annual Return and Statement of Internal Controls
- To receive and agree the Asset Register
- To receive and agree the Effectiveness of the internal Audit report
- To receive and agree the Risk Assessment
- Public Participation – To receive questions from members of the public relating to items on the agenda, in accordance with the Council’s code of conduct & standing orders
- Date of next meeting – 1st July 2019