The Parish Council will hold an on-line meeting via Zoom on
Monday 2nd November 2020 at 7:30pm,
for the purpose of considering and transacting the business of the Parish Council as set out in the following agenda:
Jean Ralfe – Clerk to the Parish Council
Telephone: 01869 349012
MEMBERS OF THE PARISH AND PRESS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
- Welcome and introduction to the Virtual meeting procedure.
- Apologies for absence: To receive any apologies.
- Declarations of Pecuniary Interest and Dispensations: To receive any declarations of interest and requests for dispensations from Councillors relating to items on the agenda, in accordance with the Council’s Code of Conduct.
- Minutes of the Last Meeting: To receive the minutes of the last meeting: 14th September 2020.
- Public Participation: To receive questions from members of the public relating to items on the agenda, in accordance with the Council’s code of conduct and standing orders. Up to 20 minutes are allowed for public participation. Participants are restricted to 5 minutes each or 5 minutes per item.
- Payments due – to resolve to pay accounts as presented.
- Income received – to receive details of income.
- To receive an update on the notice of conclusion of Audit for the year ended 31st March 2020.
- Parish Council expenses – to consider a bank card for the payment of small expenses.
- Internal Auditors – to consider provision for the financial year 2020/2021.
- Asset Register – to consider the updated Asset Register.
- Bank Reconciliation – to note the bank balance and statements have been verified.
- County and District Councillors Reports: To receive reports from the county and district councillors. Restricted to 5 minutes each.
- Clerk’s Report:
a) To update on progress, outstanding issues and actions.
- Parish Matters:
a). Amenities – update Councillor Hall
1. To receive an update on the play area refurbishment plan and finances.
- Tennis court resurfacing
- Play Area fencing
b). Communications – update Councillor Hall
1. To receive an update on the Duns Tew web site.
c). Community – update Councillor Semple
1. To receive an update on the defibrillator.
2. To receive an update on the welcome pack.
3. To receive an update on the emergency plan.
d). Planning – update Councillor Stapleton
1. To consider planning applications and responses, including the following:
- 14 Dashwood Rise
- Long Ridge – Main Rd
- 3 Hill Farm Lane
2. Councillor. Jackson to give an update on the MNCP AGM held on the 14th October 2020.
e). Services – update Councillor Jackson.
1. To receive an update VAS/Speeding
2. To receive an update on Highways proposals for speeding/traffic calming.
3. To receive an update on Poors Land use.
4. To receive an update on Remembrance Day arrangements.
- Correspondence: To advise of correspondence for information and consideration.
- Reports from Meetings: To receive reports from meetings for information:
a) Village Hall Update: Cllr Stapleton
11. Date of Next Meeting: Monday 11th January 2020 – 7:30pm.
Meeting Documentation: The Clerk’s Report can be found on the website under the Council tab.
ZOOM Meeting details: Duns Tew Parish Council Meeting.
On-line Zoom Meeting link:
Meeting ID: 897 9914 9519
One tap mobile
+442030512874,,89799149519#,,,,,,0#,,405228# United Kingdom
+442034815237,,89799149519#,,,,,,0#,,405228# United Kingdom
Dial by your location
+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcGd9WjBS9