New 101 number for non-emergencies

For details of when to dial 101 click here;

Non emergencies can be reported to Thames Valley Police by using the new 101 number or online at

To receive FREE crime alerts and info about where you live via, email, phone or text, register at:

Post a comment

All fields are required.

Your email address will not be published.