Michael and Josh at the White Horse have kindly offered to judge our Scarecrow competition, so start putting your ideas together for creating that prize-winning scarecrow (scarecrow can be seated or standing!)
£2 to enter – prize will be a luxury hamper.
Full instructions will be given on the entry form. All scarecrows will be photographed and judging will take place in the few days before the fete.
The photos of all entries will be displayed at the fete.
Once again we will be asking every household to sell/buy a few raffle tickets in aid of the Church – super prizes – details along with tickets will be delivered to every household by mid-May.
Please return stubs with cash in envelope to one of the following collection points By 11th June 2016 to:
- Alison Templer, Alberta House, Main Street (near junction with Hill Farm Lane)
- Sarah & Tom Lindley, Kennington House, 32 Main Street, Duns Tew
- Tim Huff, 34 Dashwood Rise, 347179 (evenings)
- Sarah Taylor, 2 Longfield (new development near Goundrey’s)
Please fill stubs in clearly!
If you require any additional information please contact: Clare Burgess, 5 Hill Farm Lane, Duns Tew. Tel: 01869 347382
Test your skill at some new games and some old favourites:
- Guess the Celebrity carried in my Taxi Cab, Obstacle Course, Coconut Shy, Hoopla.
- Plus Plants and Produce, Cakes and Jam, Books, Bottle Stall!
- Enjoy fabulous Teas and Cakes, barbecue, ice creams and Pimms whilst you listen to the brass band, in beautiful surroundings.
- Bric-a-brac from crockery and toys to pictures and ornaments
(please drop off any useful items at the Church or call Chris Drake 340057 and he will collect)
Can you help?
If you would like to help in any way with this year’s fete, please let us know:
- Clare Burgess:email@example.com; 347382
- Sebastian Stapleton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Lindley: email@example.com