Thank you to everyone who came to the Fete on Sunday.
Despite cooler weather, we hope everyone enjoyed the old favourites as well as the new additions to the fete.
If you have any comments for improvements next year, please let me know: email@example.com
The provisional total profit is £5,406, which is roughly similar to last year, so we are extremely happy with that. The number of visitors was lower than last year, so we did well to maintain the amount of profit.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who made the fete possible, and in particular:
- Fiona and Gavin McAlpine for their generosity and support in providing so much behind-the-scenes help which ensured a fabulous day.
- Clive Tompkins (Cherwell Graphics Ltd) for printing all the banners, signs, leaflets, raffle tickets etc.
- Charles & Caroline Landless for storing the fete equipment for us
- David and Margaret Goundrey for giving up their garage space.
- Steeple Aston School for their support.
and the following companies for their support in donating raffle prizes:
- The White Horse
- Smith & Sons of Bletchington
- Soho Farmhouse
- Nicholson’s Nurseries
- Eagles of Deddington
- Pollocks Catering
- The White Horse Studio
- 2 x bags for life (contact Helen Preston at Midsummer Cottage, tel 01869 347869)
- 2 x plastic cake carriers – will be left in church for collection