We need your help!
Please help us by donating the following:
- Bric-a-brac/toys: The Nurseries (David and Margaret Goundrey’s house, before new Longfield development heading towards Ledwell). They will put a sign out.
- Plants / Books / Jewellery: In boxes provided in the church (should be open during day)
- Bottles/cans suitable for bottle stall (in date please!): in box at Daisy Hill Farmhouse, or top of Hill Farm Lane, or 2 Longfield, or 33 Dashwood Rise
- Cakes / Jams / Chutneys (for cake stall): from Saturday 21st June to Maria Coonick, Corner Cottage (opp. Church)
- Cakes (for Teas stall): on morning of fete after 10am, at the Manor or Village Hall
- Help on the day: please come and lend a hand to put up tables etc from 10 am morning of fete, and from 5pm in the afternoon to take everything down
Chris Drake firstname.lastname@example.org / 340057
Clare Burgess email@example.com / Tel: 347382
Sunday 22 June 2014
To be held at the Manor Gardens by kind permission of Gavin and Fiona McAlpine.
- Please start saving all your unwanted items for the White Elephant stall
- Plants for plant stall
- Books and jewellery
For help and additional information contact Chris Drake on 340057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org